Tuesday, February 17, 2009

NEW BRUSHES!

This week we were assigned to spend three hours in bliss. My first instinct was to get drunk for three hours. Which I did. I went to brothers in Broad Ripple Indy, and drank a pitcher and a half. This was a stupid decision since I had eaten 2 lbs. of Chinese food about an hour prior. I then proceeded to loose $11 in Chinese food to Indianapolis Water Services. Needless to say this wasn't exactly blissful.

The next day was when the blissful part came about. I had a pretty bad hangover, so I decided to draw to give me something else to focus on. That's when I drew the below images.

I haven't really done any art in a while, and I got some new splatter brushes, this is what happened:

GOTTA' CATCH EM' ALL!!!!
TRANSFORM, DAMMIT! Logo 2.0
I also settled on what my final project for this class (Seeing Sideways) is going to be. I am going to make a lifesize cutout of Frank and take it around indy and take pictures with it. Sounds simple I know, but it seems like it could be alot of fun.

3 comments:

spyroterra said...

Awesome!!!!

Angie English - Photography said...

i think your project sounds interesting.
what if you were wearing a dress the whole time in public while displaying frank?

Chris Clarke said...

What if someone tries to mug you and steal Frank?